Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Carving!

Halloween is an awesome holiday.  One of my favorite things to do at Halloween is gather a few friends, a bunch of pumpkins, and carve it up!  Here are this year's pumpkins(in super crappy cellphone quality):


Read more about my Walter White and Gizmo pumpkins after the break!
Two years ago I discovered Zombie Pumpkins, a really awesome pumpkin pattern site.  It has all kinds of popular tv show/game/movie patterns and offers all skill levels as well.  Best of all, it's reasonably priced!  You can pay $2 for 2 patterns, $5 for 25 patterns, $10 for access to all regular patterns, or $20 for access to all regular patterns plus V.I.P patterns. 

Walter White

Gizmo from Gremlins
This site is the best thing that's happened to my pumpkin carving, hands down. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment