Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweet Sandals

As a person with a wide foot, I hate shoe shopping.  This is especially true for sandals because all the cute strappy ones never come in a wide width and I always end up wanting to chop off my little toe so my foot could be average width.  Not a pretty or a good idea, I know.  I'm happy to say my wide width sandal troubles have come to an end because of a wonderful company I discovered on Pinterest called Mohop.  They make vegan shoes from sustainably sourced materials, but that's not the best part.  These sandals lace up with ribbon, so you can wear them any way you want.  I initially wanted the moped flat slide and the moped low slide, but chose to go with the low slide in cherry wood.


I love these shoes and not just because Mohop is smart enough to offer them in wide width.  The wood is gorgeous and their claim that these shoes are comfortable is true.  I never would have expected that from a wooden shoe.  You also can't beat the fact that you can lace them up any way you choose(they include cards with lacing instructions) with any ribbon(they comes with 7 sets... I picked the stripe package) you choose.




When I was debating on whether or not to splurge on these, I had a hard time finding reviews.  If anyone out there is in the same situation, I vote to go ahead and purchase.  I couldn't be happier with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment