Saturday, January 11, 2014

Save the Dates

There are a little over seven months until the big day and I'm happy to report Save the Dates are out!  It took me forever to figure out what I wanted to do.  I scoured Pinterest as well as many of the sites with templates where you add your own picture and write your own blurb and couldn't find anything that I loved.  In the end, a dear friend mocked up some designs from which to choose.  Here they are:



After much debate, we chose the option on the right.  I love that it has my favorite font (Calamity Jane) and my favorite engagement picture(photo by JennyGG Photography).  We found a deal on Vistaprint and had them made up.  It didn't take long for them to arrive and they looked great.  All in all, I'm very pleased with how they turned out.  And now, back to the life of a busy bride!

No comments:

Post a Comment