Saturday, October 4, 2014

Black Light Painting and More

I'm happy to say I'm back to participating in ladies' painting night after taking some time out due to wedding planning.  I figured it was time to share since my last Palettes and Pairings post was over a year and a half ago.  My most recent painting was done by black light with neon paints.  They call it Van Glow and our inspiration painting was Starry Night.  The two pictures on the left were taken in the studio with the black lights.  The third picture is the painting in normal light.  Clearly, it is way cooler in black light just like the whole experience.




My most recent "normal" painting was this cool campfire(inspiration painting was much cooler than mine turned out):


This is another I wanted to share from earlier this year called Starry Starry Paris:


My guest room is getting filled with paintings, but it's not going to stop me.  I will paint on!

No comments:

Post a Comment