Saturday, September 26, 2015

"Purple Head"

A couple of months ago, I decided it was time for a hair change.  I kept thinking about getting my hair chemically straightened again, but I vowed never to do that again all the way back in 2008.  I haven't played much with hair color, so I decided it was time to give it a try.  I presented the idea to my stylist in March, and I haven't looked back.  She took me into the world of "purpley red" little by little since then and I'm in love.

Suffering from serious cases of doofus face, so geometric coverage was necessary.
I was too lazy to take a picture of the most recent purpley goodness, so the purple goo will have to do.  I guess the point of this post is that if you're considering doing something different, don't be afraid to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment