Saturday, August 15, 2015

Banana Bread

Last week I mentioned we were taking time off from keto.  This actually translates to me eating all the carbs in sight.  I discovered some delicious chocolate chip banana bread at Tully's and decided I wanted to try to make it at home.  Since Jeff is the chef in this relationship, he found this recipe from Serious Eats and we threw chocolate chips in it.  It was amazing.  We made two more iterations of it:  one with fewer chocolate chips and one with no chocolate chips.  These were equally as amazing.


I decided I wanted a piece as dessert one night, so I warmed it in the microwave and added a scoop of vanilla ice cream.  Who knew banana bread a la mode could be so delicious?!  I highly recommend trying the recipe as well as having it a la mode.  It was so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment