Saturday, August 8, 2015

Food Truck Binging

We've taken having family in town as an excuse to go off keto for a month.  I've been enjoying lunches from all the food trucks at the Bellevue food truck pod and Skyline Towers.  A few favorites include the shrimp po' boy from Where Ya at Matt, chicken tikka bowl from Roll OK Please, and garlic chicken from Poke to the Max.  The most exciting thing I've found recently is this special from Bread and Circuses:


It's toasted ravioli!  This was one of my favorite things growing up, but I've learned it's fairly localized to the greater St. Louis area and is almost non-existent elsewhere.  I was beyond excited to see this on the menu the other day and was even more excited that it was absolutely delicious.  This definitely made my work day better.

No comments:

Post a Comment