Sunday, April 3, 2016

Jip The Amigurumi Owl


I was pretty bummed that Joann's was closed last Sunday since I needed some yarn for my next two projects.  I had recently found Tessa van Riet's pattern for Jip the owl on Ravelry and decided it would be really cute in some leftover purple yarn (which is impossible to photograph accurately!) I already had in my stash, so I set to work on it instead.  The only problem was choosing another stash yarn to go with it.  I ultimately decided on this camel color leftover from Miss Monkey and it came out nicely, but I think if I made it again I'd use two shades of the same color.  The only alterations I made to the pattern were the eyes since I refuse to use felt.  You can find all my notes on my project page on Ravelry.  I hope the (secret) recipient of my owl likes him... I sure do!

No comments:

Post a Comment