Sunday, May 15, 2016

Lots of Bracelets!

I haven't gotten much done recently in regards to crocheting, but I have done two bracelet projects.  The first is a memory wire bracelet from a kit purchased on a girls' day out to Fusion Beads in Seattle.  The kit included everything except pliers, which I already own since I do chainmaille, and was pretty easy to put together.  I only struggled with finishing off the ends since I'm not used to working with wire in that way.  The bracelet came out very nicely!


The second set of bracelets is from a wire wrapped bangles Make N Take class at Ben Franklin in Redmond.  The bangles were part of a promotion for the Echo Artworks trunk show and used bangles, recycled sari silk, and copper wire.  They were very easy and fun to make... and you might be seeing my own variation on them in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment