Saturday, March 5, 2016

Craft Motivation Level: Low


I'm having trouble staying motivated on my current crochet project since it's taking so long (hence the lack of a post last week), so I'm sharing something neat I bought this week instead.  My favorite morning show, the Elvis Duran Show, recently designed and released a jewelry line in collaboration with Wren + Glory that benefits the Hearing Loss Association of America.  There are five pieces (necklace, hand chain, ring, stud earrings, and a wrap bracelet) that all feature the sound wave from the show's logo.  I had been eyeing the collection on the website (as well as on instagram) for a while and finally decided I couldn't live without the earrings.  My order arrived yesterday and they're definitely cooler than the pictures.  I'm going to wear these beauties until my ears fall off!

No comments:

Post a Comment