Saturday, March 12, 2016

#CrochetProblems

This post is going to come off as whiny, so if you're not feeling it go ahead and move along to something else.  As I mentioned last week, I'm really struggling to finish my current project.  It's like I'm stuck in this never-ending cycle of grumping at myself because it's not done combined with lack of motivation/disinterest because it's taking longer than my brain feels is acceptable.  This results in me not touching the project for days which means it takes even longer to finish.


I'm attempting to force myself to "just get it over with" so I can move on to something else.  Perhaps limiting the size of my projects in the future will help me to avoid this, but I'm just not sure.  Does this happen to anyone else?  How do you push through?

No comments:

Post a Comment